SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN) INVITATION TO TENDER FOR MICROSOFT LICENSES RENEWAL FOR LAGOS ISLAND
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) of Nigeria is a semi-autonomous agency established in 1943 to collect tax on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Its vision is to deliver quality service to taxpayers in partnership with other stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development. Its mission is to operate an efficient and transparent tax system that optimizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance. FIRS has its headquarters at the Revenue House, which is located in Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
2. FIRS is seeking to renew its Microsoft licenses throughout its Lagos Island offices and hereby invites eligible and current Microsoft platinum partners to provide the service.
3. OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
The objective of this engagement is to ensure uninterrupted service delivery in the operating system.
4. SCOPE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
The scope of this of this assignment is to provide timely and uninterrupted services to FIRS throughout the period of engagement. More specifically the licenses shall include amongst others
- SPE- Secure Productive Enterprise: Which delivers the most recent and advanced innovations in enterprise security, management, collaboration and business analytics via cloud services. This includes Window 10, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security.
- OMS – Operations Management Suite; Will enable FIRS ICT to effectively monitor their entire landscape for security lapses or vulnerabilities.
- Azure StarSimple; a physical hybrid storage solution that manages primary storage,backup, archives etc.
Please, use the table below to submit quote;
B.O.Q. FOR MICROSOFT LICENSE RENEWAL FOR LAGOS ISLAND
|S/N||No. OF STAFF LICENSES||AMOUNT||VAT@ 5%|
5. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENT:
The firm to provide this services must be a current platinum partner with Microsoft and must meet the following requirements; In specific terms, the following should be submitted in support of the application.
a. Verifiable Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
b. The Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
c. Evidence of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to Pensions and Social Security contribution in accordance with the provisions of the Pension Act, 2004.
d. Evidence of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2011.
e. Evidence of Registration on the BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
f. Evidence of similar jobs executed (supported by award letters, job completion certificate, etc.).
g. Letterhead paper with Registration Number as issued by CAC, contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address, official company address and names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page.
h. CVs showing academic and professional qualifications of technical personnel to be deployed for the project.
i. Sworn affidavit disclosing:
- Whether or not any officer of FIRS or BPP is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company/firm and confirming that all information provided are true and correct in all particulars.
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not in receivership or Financially/Legally Encumbered.
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company.
- Accompanying sworn affidavit of disclosure; to disclose clearly if any of the officers (or related person) of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) or Bureau for Public Procurement is a former or present Director of the company and that the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
6. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents can be collected from April 16, 2018 to May 14, 2018 (Except on weekends and public holidays) from the address stated below;
The Director, Procurement Department,
Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House Annex 3,
14, Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Way, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
7. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Prospective companies are required to submit their bid documents (hand delivery, NOT by courier) one (1) copy in a sealed envelope (the envelop should bear the vendor’s name and address on the reverse side) and clearly marked “MICROSOFT LICENSES RENEWAL FOR LAGOS ISLAND” The Tender must be hand delivered on or before 12.00 noon on the May 14, 2018 and duly addressed to the address above (#6).
8. OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents shall be opened immediately after the closure for submission of tender document.
- Submitting Tender documents does not commit FIRS to awarding contract to any firm.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service reserves the right to verify claims made by any Firm.
- Tendering with false document is an offence which will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For enquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary, FIRS Tenders Board,
For; Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Service