FIRS Procurement contact
Federal Inland Revenue Service
Wuse Zone 5
- To run procurement procedures and systems comparable in standards to established best practices.
- To promptly and efficiently anticipate and meet the material and service resources needs of FIRS at all times.
Meeting and maintaining a progressive and efficient system for tracking the material and service resource needs of FIRS.
- To ensure that procurement personnel are consistently familiar with the FIRS business and its procurement pressure points, as well as the rules and regulations that govern their engagement.
- To progressively maintain a credible and client-friendly database of procurement service providers and mission critical stakeholders.
- To maintain a dynamic price-intelligence system that facilitates cost-effectiveness in the procurement function.