SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ACCESS ROAD TO FIRS OFFICE AT GWAGWALADA
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) of Nigeria is a semi-autonomous agency established in 1943 to collect tax on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Its vision is to deliver quality service to taxpayers in partnership with other stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development. Its mission is to operate an efficient and transparent tax system that optimizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance. The Service is desirous to provide access road for its staff and taxpayers and has made budgetary provision in 2019 for the engagement of consultant for the design of the access road to FIRS office at Gwagwalada. FIRS is hereby inviting eligible Service Providers to provide consultancy Service to FIRS for the Design of access road to FIRS office at Gwagwalada.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The proposed scope of this project comprises
- Scarifying and reconstruction 2300m road to start for the junction between Gwagwalada Paiko road and market road junction and terminate at the office located at No.77
- The proposed road would be a two lane single carriage way, with crushed stone base course and asphalt concrete surface.
- Construction of rectangular/trapezoidal drains on but sides of the access road and culverts to adjacent plots and existing properties to prevent flooding which will damage the road ways.
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Interested firms should submit one (1) bound RFP documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pensions Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers Bby submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with relevant professional body e.g COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018, 2017, and 2016).
- Company Profile with the Curriculum vitea of key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of awards, Job completion certificate, etc.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. Note all the eligibility requirements are Compulsory for each JV partner.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company’s/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must have bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
4. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from the office of the Director, Procurement, No.14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, room #002, from 22nd July, 2019 to 19th August 2019 (Except on weekends and public holidays).
5. SUBMISSION OF RFP DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit one (1) bid hard copy for each of the Technical and Financial in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Director, Procurement, No.14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, room |#002, ground floor and clearly marked with “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ACCESS ROAD TO FIRS OFFICE AT GWAGWALADA“. Furthermore, the reverse of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box in Room #002 of same address above, not later than 12 noon 19th August, 2019 four (4) weeks from date of the advertisement.
6. OPENING OF BID
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission, 12 noon, 19th August 2019 in room #002 in the presence of bidders or their representative, while the Financial Bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission register in the offices of the Director, Procurement, No.14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, as the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Service on 08074983355; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opended;
- Bidders should not bid for more than one Lot
- Where by law, your company is exempted from PENCOM AND ITF, court affidavit should be provided to that effect
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- All successful bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-succesful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- FIRS is not bound to engage any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.