SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN) REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF CISCO UMBRELLA SOLUTION FOR ENTERPRISE WEB-FILTERING
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) of Nigeria is a semi-autonomous agency established in 1943 to collect tax on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Its vision is to deliver quality service to taxpayers in partnership with other stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development. Its mission is to operate an efficient and transparent tax system that optimizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance. FIRS has its headquarters at the Revenue House, which is located in Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has made budgetary provision in the 2018 FIRS Budget for the execution of various ICT projects. The Service wishes to use part of the budgetary provision for this project “Provision Of Cisco Umbrella Solution For Enterprise Web-Filtering” and here by invite existing and prospective consultants, suppliers and service providers to tender for the above stated project.
2. Scope of Work:
The detailed scope of work for the project is contained in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD).
3. Eligibility Requirements:
- Verifiable Certificate of the Company’s Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company’s Current (2018)Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the proper authority.
- Compliance Certificate with the provisions of the Pension ACT 2014 as amended (2018).
- Compliance Certificate with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011 (2018).
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors,Consultants and Service Providers by submission of
- Interim Registration Report (IRR) that is still valid or certified issue by BPP.
- CVs showing academic and professional qualifications of technical personnel to be deployed for the project, with relevant certifications e.g CPP, PSP, CSP NRCS,NEBOSH, OHSAS:18001, ISO:9001, 1SO:14001 etc.
- Evidence of similar consultancy service done.
- OEM Authorization (where applicable).
A sworn affidavit that the company is not in receivership or Financially/Legally Encumbered.
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company.
- Accompanying sworn affidavit of disclosure; to disclose clearly if any of the officers (or related person) of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) or Bureau for Public Procurement is a former or present Director of the company and that the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm’s letter head paper bearing amongst others, registration Number (RC) as issued by CAC, Contact Address; Telephone Number; and e-mail address.The letter head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by authorized signatory.
4. Not Eligible:
All Contractors who have defaulted on previous contract (s) awarded to them by FIRS.
5. Collection Of Tender Documents:
Interested companies are required to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of The Director Procurement Department, Support Services Group, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House Annex III,(From the date of the advert, Friday 26th October,2018- 23rd November,2018 (except on public holidays and weekends) upon evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only) to the FIRS Remita Account in any commercial banks while treasury receipt can be collected at FIRS Central Pay Point (CPO), Revenue House.
6. Submission Of Bid Documents:
Interested and reputable companies are required to submit all tender documents in sealed envelop (Technical & Financial Tenders), appropriately marked as indicated in the tender document and addressed;
The Director, Procurement Department,
Support Services Group,
Federal Inland Revenue Service,
Revenue House, Annex III (Room 002) Building (Room 03),
No.14 Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
The envelopes ( Tenders ) must be registered in the office of Director of Procurement Department and thereafter dropped in the designated tender box not later than 4 weeks from the date of the advertisement. All tender documents must be Hand Delivered on or before 12:00 Noon, 23rd November, 2018. Any document received after date and time specified above stands automatically disqualified.
7. Opening Of Bids:
Bids will be opened immediately after the dateline for submission 12:00 Noon, 23rd November,2018, at Room 002,FIRS Headquarters Revenue Annex III, 14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja. Bidders and their representatives, civil society organizations (CSO) and the general public are invited to witness the opening process. Please ensure you sign the bid submission register, as FIRS will not be liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Director Procurement on Email: email@example.com
8. General Information:
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- Bids submitted after dateline for submission would be returned un-opened
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
The Federal Inland Revenue Service reserves the right to verify claims made by any contractor;
- Submission of tender does not commit FIRS to awarding contracts to any tenderer in line with Section 28 of PPA 2007;
- Tendering false documents is an offence and will lead to disqualification and prosecution
For enquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary FIRS Tenders Board,
For; Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Service