SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE DEPLOYMENT OF ENTERPRISE PRIVILEGED ACCOUNT SECURITY SOLUTION FOR FIRS
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) of Nigeria is a semi-autonomous agency established in 1943 to assess and remit taxes to the Federal Government of Nigeria. Its vision is to deliver quality service to taxpayers in partnership with other stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development. Its mission is to operate an efficient and transparent tax system that optimizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance. FIRS has its headquarters at the Revenue House, which is located in Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
Now more than ever, the FIRS need to implement the privilege account security solution to incorporate into the FIRS core security strategy. Privileged accounts are a security problem and need singular controls put in place to protect, monitor, detect and respond to all privileged account activity. To protect these accounts and the critical resources they provide access to, organizations need comprehensive controls in place to protect, monitor, detect and respond to all privilege account activity. It is on the basis of this that FIRS is undertaking to embark on the engagement of competent ICT service providers for the deployment of the privileged access and accounts security management solution to protect its critical information assests and meet compliance requirements.
2. SCOPE OF THE REQUIRED SERVICE:
The solution shall be deployed at the FIRS Data Center and respective Disaster Recovery (DR) site for resources relating to core FIRS operations, web applications, and network devices, other critical applications covering Operating systems, Databases, HR and Tax Administration application. Refer to the RFP (Schematic of the FIRS desired solution).
- Profile management of Users on the Windows Active Directory (AD) based on departments and roles. The AD shall be restructured properly such that all domain users and other privileged accounts are clearly defined.
- The proposed solution shall integrate all accounts created on the existing Active Directory (AD) as well as credentials for managing other network devices such as Cisco ACS, Firewall, Huawei appliances, etc.
- As the bidder has already successfully completed an installation and operation of the proposed solution in an enterprise environment, it is expected that they are well aware of the requirements with expected level of expertise and experience needed for the project.
- The Proposed product commercials should cover the following (also refer to the RFP document)
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Interested firms should submit one (1) bound RFP documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pensions Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration/certification with relevant professional body e.g. CISCO, ORACLE etc.
- Sworn affidavit;
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018, 2017, and 2016).
- Company Profile with the Curriculum vitea of key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (CISCO, ORACLE etc.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of awards, Job completion certificate, etc.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. Note all the eligibility requirements are Compulsory for each JV partner.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/Forwarding letter under the Company’s/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must have bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
4. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents SBD from the office of the Director, Procurement, No.14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, room 002, ground floor on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000, paid into the FIRS Tender account with CBN via remita from 26th November, 2019 to 23rd December, 2019 (Except on weekends and public holidays).
5. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, one (1) hard copy for each of the Technical and Financial in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Director, Procurement, No.14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, room 002, ground floor and clearly marked with “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE DEPLOYMENT OF ENTERPRISE PRIVILEGED ACCOUNT SECURITY SOLUTION FOR FIRS“. Furthermore, the reverse of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box in Room #002 of same address above, not later than 12 noon, 23rd December, 2019 four (4) weeks from date of the advertisement.
6. OPENING OF BID
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission, 12 noon, 23rd December, 2019 in room #002 in the presence of bidders or their representative, while the Financial Bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission register in the offices of the Director, Procurement, No.14 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, as the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Service on 08074983355; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than one Lot
- Where by law, your company is exempted from PENCOM AND ITF, court affidavit should be provided to that effect
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- All successful bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
FIRS is not bound to engage any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
FIRS Tenders Board,
For; Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Service