REMINDER ON DUE DATES FOR FILING TAX RETURNS
- 31st JANUARY, 2017 IS THE DUE DATE OF FILING THE FOLLOWING TAX RETURNS:
- Annual Returns by employer’s in respect of PAYE
- Companies Income Tax (CIT) (for companies whose Accounting Year End is 31st July, 2016)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) (For companies whose Accounting Year End is 31st July,2016)
- Education Tax (EDT) (For companies whose Accounting Year End is 31st July,2016)
- National Information Technology Development Levy (NITDL) as applicable.
- 21ST JANUAY, 2017 IS THE DUE DATE FOR FILING VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) & WITHHOLDING TAX (WHT) RETURNS FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 2016.
Please note that filing and payment Due Date for Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) is 21st day of the Month following the Month of transaction.
- 10TH JANUARY, 2017 IS THE DUE DATE FOR PAY AS YOU EARN (PAYE) REMITTANCE FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 2016.
Please note that remittances of Pay As You Earn (PAYE) is 10th Day of the Month Following the Month of deduction.
File Your RETURNS and PAY Your Tax ON TIME to avoid PENALTIES!